- Adam Behan wins the 2022 Karl Geiringer Scholarship in Brahms Studies
- Applications for the 2023 Geiringer Scholarship competition are due 31 March
- The program and abstracts for Brahms 2022: New Paths, New Perspectives, a pre-conference to AMS/SMT/SEM 2022 held 9-10 November, are available. Click to view.
- Applications for ABS Publication Subventions are due 15 February.
- Browse images of Max Kalbeck’s album.
- Welcome to our new mobile-friendly website! Please send any feedback to the webmaster.
The Fall 2020 issue is the most recent available to everyone. Please become a member to receive the semi-annual newsletter as soon as it is published.